[WikiEN-l] Michael

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Mar 14 13:47:53 UTC 2003

Well, all those sound like bannable offenses to me.
So let's discuss strategy.

Here's what we want: Michael not to do those things.

Here are our options:
1. Ignore him, and just clean up as needed
2. Agitate for a ban

I think in this case option #1 will work better,
because after a while, his anti-social behavior
will taper off (see "Do not feed the trolls").

Option #2 is less likely to work, since he's liable
to change usernames.

Moral of the story: sometimes it's not effective
to fight fire with fire; it's better to be a wet
blanket or to let the fire burn itself out.

Unless someone else has a much better idea, I ask
you all to join me in option #1 for a week.

Uncle Ed

WikiKarma: soothing messages like this ;-)