[WikiEN-l] Michael

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Fri Mar 14 01:02:42 UTC 2003

> He tore up Jimbo's Yellow Card, time he got the Red Card and
> was sent off for a week. If he's no better after that, we have real
> work to do. We don't need the grief and substantial waste of time this
> misguided and destructive individual produces.

More Wisdom from Michael: Im in favor of a suspension.

Yeah. I clicked that link. The link you've type above is
http://www.firstgaytime.com . It appears to be a gay porn site. You might
want to quote what it is you're referring to. -- [[User:Tarquin|Tarquin]]
00:14 Mar 14, 2003 (UTC)
  + : It was a joke. I was kidding. Of course didn't let girls suck [[George
Washington]]'s penis and let his wife suck on her friend who is a girl's
vagina.