[WikiEN-l] Disinfopedia now open for business

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Mar 13 18:18:47 UTC 2003

It will be very interesting to see the differences between Disinfopedia and Wikipedia articles, when they're on the same subject.

I'm betting that "fairness and accuracy" will launch scads more edit wars than "neutral point of view", but then Sheldon will probably just ban cranks who disagree with him anyway.

I can hardly wait to see his Global Warming article.

Ed Poor

P.S. surf's down due to cold weather (bummer, dude)