[WikiEN-l] Best approach for dealing with... er... cranks?

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Mar 11 21:05:37 UTC 2003

I have no advice.  The curve article talk page is mostly over my head
right now.  (I'm more intelligent in the mornings, though, so I'll
clear my head and look at it then.)

I think his change to the line article, whether true or not, made it
too specialized.  His information could be added (if true) as a more
techincal exposition, but the stuff that was there should have
remained.