[WikiEN-l] Re: Cliches

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Mar 10 22:49:06 UTC 2003

Christopher Mahan wrote:

>><name12323 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On a related note, how do you make a e with an accent mark?
>>>

>on win 98/2000, use"
>
>ALT+0233 for é
>ALT+0232 for è
>and Ta-daa
>ALT+0234 for ê
>
>note: you must use the keypad to enter these characters.
>
>Press ALT key, type all 4 numbers (zero inluded), then release ALT key.

Strange, I basically answered LittleDan in the same way, but your
message appeared with question marks in black diamonds, but mine came
back to me OK.  The quoted message above in this reply now also appears
correct.

This seems to have something to to with the source coding.
On yours it was

On mine it was Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed

Eclecticology