[WikiEN-l] Re: Can we ban [[User:Michael]] please?

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 03:27:02 UTC 2003

On Saturday 08 March 2003 07:04 pm, Lee Pilich wrote:
> This might sound petty, but I spent two hours last night (not fifteen
> minutes) clearing up after this fellow, including removing faked comments
> he added to [[Talk:Crass]] and attributed to other users (at least, I
> *would* have removed them if he didn't add them at such a prodigious rate,
> making edit conflicts inevitable). If it had only been fifteen minutes, I
> would have never written to the list.

Speaking of which, what ever happended to the idea of allowing Admins the
ability to see the IP a user is using? Camembert's time could have been much
better spent working on what he wanted to work on instead of repairing the
damage and sloppy work done by Michael.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

WikiKarma
The usual at [[March 6]]