Stevertigo sysop? (was: [WikiEN-l] automatic sysopping)

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Sun Mar 9 00:51:56 UTC 2003

Axel Boldt wrote:

>--- Stevertigo <stevertigo at attbi.com> wrote:
>

>>Alright. I formally request sysop status. Talk amongst yourselves.
>>-è±}çS©:Sv
>>

>Opposed. Reasons: low-quality and irritating edits in the past, an
>obvious delight in contributing to controversies, and an incoherent
>style of arguing.

And creating this daft bandwagon of EVERYONE signing in foreign scripts.

Christopher Mahan wrote:
> As a compromise, I would say that those who prefer to write their
name in their native script should be allowed to do so

but as far as I can tell, Stevertigo's name is *Steven*  -- from his user page:

??  "Crowned" + "dizzy" (/Crowned is the Christian meaning for Steven/)

so he's just *interpreted* his name into Hanji, and got eveyone wound up in the process.
arrete de faire l'interessant!