[WikiEN-l] Please stop fabricating claims of racist segregation

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 02:47:37 UTC 2003

I already am having problems with Susan_Mason, who has
falsely and ridiculously accused me of bigotry against
Chinese people.  Now, however, Stevertigo has made the same
slanderous innuendo against me by saying that I am
promoting "segregation" of languages! That is more than
uncalled for, it is hateful.

I would like to add my voice to those others here who
disagree with the use of Chinese characters on the English
language discussion pahes.  It is hard to follow the
authors of these discussions when these characters simply
will not show up on many computer screens; when multiple
people use Kanji, the system gets even more out of hand.  I
cannot help but believe that this may actually be part of
the reason Stevertigo is doing this.

Kanji issues aside, I do not deserve to be a victim of such
terrible claims against me. If Stevertigo and Susan Mason
cannot control their incoherent attacks, then I ask that
they remove themselves until they can calm down.

---

Stevertigo writes:
Now, these are the benefits of Kanji in general... Im just
using mine for a sig... Object to it if you will, but I
dont see any basis for it other than "its too inconvenient
to move the mouse over to show me the name the Kanji links
to..." RK and your argument, that using Kanji as an =
embellishment, violates 'the policy of segregation of
languages' doesnt hold water.  Does this mean that you guys
will police the Zhongwen Wiki =
to remove any Engrish or Romanji? Tranculturation is a fact
of life, and the web is speeding this up evidence of
this...

=====
"I prefer a wicked person who knows he is wicked, to a righteous person who knows he is righteous".
The Seer of Lublin [Jacob Isaac Ha-Hozeh Mi-Lublin, 1745-1815]