[WikiEN-l] internet-encyclopedia.info

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 17:38:23 UTC 2003

>Sacha wrote:
> LOL. I have my doubts about the sanity of forking wikipedia. Why >would
you
> fork wikipedia so that you can have an encyclopedia with a Personal POV?
And:
> What if someone comes along who has an opposite POV from your own, they
don't > have to adhere to NPOV, so what are you going to do? Ban them?

Maybe they're trying to 'fork' Wikipedia?.. Seriously... Its a good
experiment as a Libertarian runaround to the POV problem... here....  The
real problem is that it wont have the merit of being 'encyclopedic' and
therefore will be less 'authoritative', and attract less 'authorship'...
Perhaps. I like the title though...-Stevertighoe