[WikiEN-l] Problems with Susan Mason

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 17:32:06 UTC 2003

> > SV wrote: Why has this gone on so long, if there is definitive proof
> > of.... and why is the accusation of, allowed and promulgated here if
> > it is inuendo without basis?
>
>JW wrote: It's not without basis, it's intelligent speculation.  But, as
I've
> said, it's not confirmed, and so I'm not going to act on it without
> something more definitive.

Ah, thanks. So its very touchy... like the prob with 142...
Three things, (nobody respond until the 'tenor'... comes back..;)...
1.Was Lir, as rumored, working for a corporate encyclopedia?
2.If were essentially stuck with him/her, in one incarnation or another, can
we deal with her issues perhaps one-by-one in a collective way, with some
tenor, considering the possibility that the new incarnation is not her...,
rather than carry over the baggage of..
3.It does'nt strike me as valid to characterise all of her edits as
vandalism, nor too unreasonable (usually)... just monolithic in her
judgements and exacerbatory in the talk... A natural human tendency of the
marginalized - I might point out. -Stevertigo