[WikiEN-l] Re: Problems with Susan Mason

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 03:23:36 UTC 2003

Besides the sexist and irrelevant thought that I might dislike Lir because Lir is a woman, you really don't understand that Lir is a man, do you?  And I dislike you, and you're not a woman.  Or are you?
Zoe
 Stevertigo <stevertigo at attbi.com> wrote:Im familiar enough with Susan, and some of her bad habits... I will say hers
are not as bad as Formeruser:Clutch's bad habits, with whom I've agreed
with on severa core issues, and have corresponded privately. Nevertheless,
he had (has) a tendency to run off at the mouth... Had he moderated his
conduct - which is what I suggest for Susan... He'd not have been banned. No
doubt if he apologizes sincerely, he should be allowed to return. That
Susan is Lir is irrelevant to me... (was there some theory about her working
for some competitor?) Reincarnation is a fact of life, and quoting the
Riddler "If you kill em, they wont learn nothin." I do understand Zoe's keen
distaste for her, and share some of it. although the chauvinist in me does
brush some of this off as 'typical female jealousy' - for lack of a better
expression. In my view Susan has not presented as much a problem as Clutch.
RK, however, in my view, is in many ways similar to Clutch and perhaps,
like Johnathan, should have some moderation imposed upon him when the time
is ripe. I only state this in opposition to his expressed drastic views of
Susan. -Wikilove is Glory - -#35918;#30505;