[WikiEN-l] sys admin?

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Fri Mar 7 00:57:47 UTC 2003

At 00:27 07/03/2003 +0000, Oliver wrote:
>On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Jimmy Wales wrote:
>
> > I wish we had a lot more sysops, so that we could partly demystify the
> > position.
>
>Oh, well, in that case... I hereby request sysop status. :)
>
>Camembert suggested on the first of March that I should become a sysop,
>although I have no idea how closely he had been monitoring my behaviour in
>order to judge the wisdom of such a suggestion...

I've been watching you *very* closely. aHahahahAHahahhAHAhaHA!

Ahem. Seriously, I don't think there's anything to worry about with Oliver,
I will vouch for him. He's made a lot of good edits on a regular basis.
There's no reason not to sysop him that I know of.

lp (camembert)
WikiKarma: [[Master of the Queen's Music]]