[WikiEN-l] Lists which are sheer nonsense

rednblack at alum.mit.edu rednblack at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 6 23:38:37 UTC 2003

Although if it's ever completed, this list will probably take up a few million
lines, wouldn't it be more effective to simply have [[Lists of songs]] if we
want to generate traffic? Or, better yet [[List of top google keywords repeated
a million times]].

Saurabh

------
"Be strong, and remember: be yourself, because you have to be someone,
and everyone else is already taken." -- http://lzip.sourceforge.net/