[WikiEN-l] internet-encyclopedia.info

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Mar 6 14:24:30 UTC 2003

Just changing the references to Wikipedia on the main page is a few hours
work. But working on it. Remember unless you know the URL you would not
conntect to the wikipedia clone but to:

http://www.internet-encyclopedia.info

That url will not connect to the wiki clone til the site is more or less
ready (with references to internet-encyclopedia in place)

Fred