[WikiEN-l] RE: Oh No! Not another date format post!

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 12:38:24 UTC 2003

>By all means have the date articles named
>whichever way is most desired. When I want to
>link to a date, I'll write it whichever way makes
>the link turn blue. But when I'm crafting the body
>of an entry, I should hope I've got better things to
>do with my mind than stuff about trying to
>remember which particular order the Wikipedia
>Style Guide Nazis are insisting on.
>
>Tony (Tannin)
>
>Tony Wilson
>(Tannin)

Do you have any idea - at all - how insulting it is to be equated with a group
of thugs that are responsible for the deaths of 40-60 million people which
included the genocide of 3/4 of all European Jews and millions of other
"vermin" like Roma and homosexuals?

Please think before you write.

With that said, you should calm down and realize that what is being proposed
would be no more mandatory than what we have now. I've already explained this
on the talk page.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

WikiKarma
The usual at [[February 27]]