[WikiEN-l] Do we really want to confuse every American who reads the Wikipedia?

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 05:15:15 UTC 2003

I'm in PST, and I noticed when I read what you wrote that your "at this moment" was still in the future.
Zoe
 Sean Barrett <sean at epoptic.com> wrote:The aliasing pipe was meant to humorously link the phrases "Sun Mar 2
19:44:31 PST 2003" and "this moment"; ie, the moment in which I was
writing. (What time zone are you in, that that time was half an hour in
your future?) Also, the phrase "it has no automatic article-selection
mechanism" might be understood to mean that it has no it has no
automatic article-selection mechanism, thus making it unable to "go off"
any time soon.

I still don't understand what, exactly, is confusing about 2 March 2003.
--
Sean Barrett
sean at epoptic.com