[WikiEN-l] Do we really want to confuse every American whoreads the Wikipedia?

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.com
Mon Mar 3 04:11:42 UTC 2003

On the contrary, the form 2 March 2003 simply IS correct in American
English.  The Chicago Manual of Style prefers "that in all text,
including notes and bibliographies, exact dates be written in the
sequence day-month-year, without internal punctuation."  Rule 8.36.

If this bot ever runs, changes will be reversible in the same way that
all changes to the Wikipedia are reversible.

--
 Sean Barrett
 sean at epoptic.com