[WikiEN-l] Let's follow Wikipedia rules for the Gaia articles

steve vertigo utilitymuffinresearch at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 22:30:35 UTC 2003

| >Toby: (Of course, RK also gave a false vandalism
alert for
| > an edit war,
| > so he automatically loses it by my standards. ^_^)
| > -- Toby

Hehe.

|Anthere: I fear I could be expecting to be a "troll"
again very
| soon :-(
| I was apparently not offered the truce some
suggested.
|  I think the the phrase "Gaia theory" does not refer
| exclusively to a scientific thoery.
| Thank you to those of you morally supporting me :-)

Well, it was nothing. Thank you for keeping your
composure, as it made
it easier for us to discern the smoke from the real
thing. The issue of
whether these articles are properly organized, as I
see it, are far less
important
than the issue of people treating others with distaste
and accusation.

So, regardless of that particular situation, ( I think
Robert had a point)
you should
never feel intimidated or forced into positions that
require you to
compromise your
dignity.  Those who make attempts to cause you feel
that way are to be
looked upon with
some distaste, if not moderated by sanction.

Best.
-Steve