[WikiEN-l] Cleaning out the old me

Julie Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 18:38:32 UTC 2003

HI all - Thanks, Toby for your suggestions on helping.  I'm doing a lot
of the cleanup by myself since I can understand Erik's reluctance to do
a SQL search and replace.  Out of curiosity, has my old name been
replaced in article histories?  Anyway, if anyone feels like helping do
the changes by hand, that would be great.  Otherwise, I'll keep going,
and perhaps if someone runs into my old name, he or she could just
change it to [[User:JHK|JHK]]?  Thanks bunches!

Jules