[WikiEN-l] Anthere's Gaia obsession is out of hand, again.

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 01:47:54 UTC 2003

We have another problem with Anthere and here obsession
with all the Gaia articles.  Despite repeated
clarifications, she keeps causing problems.  She has
invented her own private naming system that no scientist in
the world uses, and is insisting on naming Wikipedia
articles in this way.

I and others have tried to work with her before, but she
refused to discuss anything; she again is just using
reversions.  No talk or discussion, mind you. Just reverts.
And worst of all, Anthere has no regard for how thousands
of other English speakers and scientists use these terms.

Let me crystal clear: English speakers DO NOT use the
bizarre terminology that she uses.  She should not be
allowed to rewrite Wikipedia entries to suit her peculiar
desired.

English speakers do NOT use the terminolgy she uses, plain
and simple.  I have read books on this subject, articles on
the subject, and followed Google links to a huge number of
websites. The result is always the same: She doesn't know
she is talking about.

This isn't about science, mind you. It isn't about NPOV. It
s about the fact that no one uses Anthere's perculiar
terminology.  This isn't the French Wikipedia, its the
English one. If she doesn't like, she can go elsewhere. But
her reversions, and your refusal to even admit that English
speakers *might* be misled by your private terminology only
proves that she is not a team player.

I am tired of her trolling.

Robert (RK)