[WikiEN-l] RE: Notice of Appeal of Ban

David Baltzer dcbaltzer at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 27 20:30:58 UTC 2003

I am still waiting for you to name the precise actions I did to warrant a ban by you so that you demonstrate that you do not treat one User different than another. I'm sorry if truth makes you uncomfortable and feel as though you are on trial because the only thing "on trial" is the equality of your actions. I note though, when faced with facts that clearly demonstrate improper conduct, you choose not to reply.

As soon as you state the facts as to why I was banned and who requested that I be banned. Also, please advise what steps you have taken to protect me, and any other users who accept your invitation to participate at Wiklipedia, from being harassed and libeled.

This is a serious matter and I thank you for your attention to it at your earliest convenience.