[WikiEN-l] Chuck, Pizza Puzzle, etc.

Julie Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 15:20:10 UTC 2003

I'm pretty sure Chuck M is Triton, and probably Trontonian, so if not
DW, one of the DW crowd.  As for Pizza Puzzle -- I don't know if he's
Lir or not, but I find it interesting that he's putting encouraging
remarks on Chuck M's page and elsewhere where ChuckM places comments.

Otherwise, hi all -- is someone please going to wipe my real name?
Please?

Cheers and Happy Summer -- and for the record, no hard feelings towards
Jimbo.  Even the best of us occasionally say thing we regret.

Jules