[WikiEN-l] ChuckM (ban)

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Fri Jun 27 14:47:35 UTC 2003

EVERCAT wrote:| For those who are concerned, one way or another,
[[User:ChuckM/ban]]
| now exists. I added this page after ChuckM created a ban page for
| Hephaestos, who had only been cleaning up his junk.

{{{

Im not up to speed on current procedure - but it seems, because banning is
an administration matter, the documentation (important) should be on a
Special page.. like   Case:User:Pizza Puzzle,  which would then become
Banned user:Pizza Puzzle

Keeping all the evidence formal and in one place ought make it easier and
clearer to everyone.

As system pages Banned User pages (separate from banned ips) pages would be
pruned - and rather limited.  There have been only a few people who qualify.
Pages made as vandalism or trolling could be deleted immediately -- though
not by the admin they might be directed towards.

-SV-

}}}