[WikiEN-l] ChuckM (ban)

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 04:15:15 UTC 2003

>Evercat wrote:

>I request a ban on User:ChuckM. Currently, his only activities are
>complaining about Jtdirl on random people's talk pages, and
>requesting clarification of copyright status about every image he can
>find that doesn't specifically cite a source.

Forget 'doesn't cite a source' . The images site the source, the RTÉ Press
Office. Someone even gave him their telephone number. But he wants the
formal name of the press officer, the full name and address of the location.
Next thing he will want Ann's fingerprints, birth date, marriage certificate
and favourite shade of lipstick.

Yeah. I think it is time this latest version of DW was binned. Then we can
play the game of 'spot DW's 19th identity!

JT