[WikiEN-l] a new ChuckM's threat and another DW 'personality'

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:23:53 UTC 2003

ChuckM - formerly DW/Black Widow/Olga Bityerkokoff/Jacques Delson/Joe Canuck
et al, left the following message on my talkpage:

Hello you monumental asshole, crackpot, horse manure, idiot, fuckwit. If I?m
all these banned people you claim, why don?t you have me banned too? ChuckM
21:18 26 Jun 2003 (UTC)

Regarding Joe Canuck. In my email it was suggested that Canuck was
'suceeded' by ChuckM. It turns out in true DW form this may not be wholly
accurate. [[User:L'il Orphan Eddie]] appeared at 22:32 on the 20th, a little
over hour after Joe Canuck was banned.

According to its user page:

I'm a poor orphan, cold and lonely since my papa DW was killed and mama
Black Widow followed. I miss them so much but I know I will make new friends
here. I can't stomach a lot of things but I take in as much [[Dietary
fiber]] as possible.

The following was put on its talk page in response, approximately one hour
later.

Most likey this is DW/Black Widow/Joe Canuck. -fonzy

See also User:Joe Canuck/ban, then. -- Karada 22:39 20 Jun 2003 (UTC)

Other than opening the page, this 'new' user did nothing. Instead DW
reverted to form and used a 'sleeper' already, the already created
[[User:ChuckM]] placed on wiki to begin defending Canuck and deleting
references to the hard ban.

So the current list DW 'creations' should read:

DW  ( 9 Aug 02- 30 Jan 03 BANNED)
Ron Davis (7 Feb - 28 Feb 03)
Elliott   (30 August 02 - 20 Dec 02; 03 March - 06 March 03)
Black Widow    (12 March 03 - 15 April 03 BANNED)
Olga Bityerkokoff    (15 April 03 - 17 April 03)
Jacques Delson    (28 April 03 - 26 May 03)
64.228.30.125    (05 Jan 03 - 10 June 03)
ChuckM    (10 June 03)
Joe Canuck (11 June 03 - 20 June 03 BANNED)
L'il Orphan Eddie (20 June 03)
ChuckM (22 June O3 -  )

One final point: a quick glance suggests that many of the earlier DWs
(notably Ron Davis but also others) downloaded many images with no
indication of copyright. These may also have to be removed from articles and
deleted. The downloads of Joe Canuck have now been deleted from wikipedia.

JT