[WikiEN-l] wikipedia homepage

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 11:20:17 UTC 2003

Richard Grevers wrote:
>> See: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page/Temp
>> Which is based on: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>Why do the section headings "Encyclopedia"
>and "Community" have a line height smaller
>than their font size? Text is really rather difficult
>to read when all the descenders are truncated.

Huh? Line height hasn't been specified in HTML so I don't know why you are
seeing that. If you or anyone reading this knows how to fix that then please
do.

Anyway I went ahead and made some changes to the Temp page (per some asides in
my last post on this topic).

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page/Temp

Please put comments on the talk page (the mailing list isn't good for this
type of thing).

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Main_Page/Temp

--- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

PS I'm leaving on a Yosemite field study in 2 hours and won't return to make
comments until late Sunday/early Monday UTC.