[WikiEN-l] to the mailbomber...

Richard Grevers lists at dramatic.co.nz
Thu Jun 26 00:58:21 UTC 2003

Note: I am sending this to ALL mailing lists and newsgroups on which I am
regularly active. I sincerely hope that no wikipedian would descend to such
depths (and AFAIK I haven't been excessively rude to anyone here).

To the person who is mailbombing dramatic.co.nz
 You can stop your childish games now. All your bombing messages are going
straight to dev/null. Legitimate mail is still being accepted.

--
Richard Grevers
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere!