[WikiEN-l] A puzzle of pizzas

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Tue Jun 24 22:08:56 UTC 2003

| >| But isn't it obvious that Pizza Puzzle is just joining
| >| this debate to cause conflict?
| >

| >Well, of the two - conflict or consensus, which can actually be "caused"?
|
| Vicki:Both, of course.

Ha.  Nope, sorry.  This is related to that old principle... (via Dr. Phil ;)
noone can "make" you mad...  they can do something that would in 10 out of
11 billion people would result in an angry response, but thats not a "make".

Can you suggest consensus? Yes. Can you attempt to cause conflict?
Certainly... But theres a step in the middle there that people miss.  An
analogy would be: (as people have often stated ) "We fight to protect our
freedom"  Conquest equals freedom?  Dont think so.  Conquest = Wealth =
Material freedom/perception of freedom/relative freedom... etc.  Thats
perhaps more correct.

-SM-