[WikiEN-l] RE: wiktionary, search

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 21:17:50 UTC 2003

>Well, currently, Wiktionary isn't doing so well. It
>has only 3447 entries, far too few for a real refrence
>dictionary. And the textbook project hasn't even
>started.

I personally dont use Wiktionary but would see more use in
it if it were more unified with WP. If there were an easy
way to write a quick definition for a word I use in an
article, for example a scientific term, and put it in the
Wiktionary instead of starting a stub article on the WP.
Maybe a command that would formulate a Wiktionary hyperlink
easily like we have for within WP ...

Karl