[WikiEN-l] too many edits???

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Tue Jun 24 20:34:51 UTC 2003

| Erik wrote: In response PP posted a link to the "Adam
| | [name omitted for privacy reasons] is a troll" page. I'm sure this is all a big coincidence. He
| | probably fell with his head on his keyboard and the name "Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons]"
| | came out. We'll have to wait until Adam posts his home address and his
| social security number.
|

| Hehe. :)
|
| -SM-

Its also true that Adam has or has had some direct communication with Jimbo,
despite the ban... and yet the long standing opinion remains that hes to
nuts to deal with. I'm still not sure about that. Hes certainly nuts, and Im
qualified to say, but....

 Its kinda like the war on drugs... does it sap too many people, too much
time, and energy to deal with?  Or is it appropriate to enlist a Militia
(why does that sound familiar?) -- people interested primarily in
policework -- to deal with the issue by force. Does this even work? People
whos job it is to contain other people (police, mp's in Iraq, prison guards,
airport security, etc) some may say, tend to become weary and or abusive.

Just as much energy as goes into curtailing specific actions or specific
peoples might be better spent on domestic programs... kinda like
WikiScholarships, or Wiki-welfare. :)  (Ahem.) (Choke.)

-SM-