[WikiEN-l] textbook emails

Karl Wick karlwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 20:43:51 UTC 2003

I sent out an email about some of my ideas and questions
about textbook development to the new list (Thanks Brion
!!).

One question: has it been discussed the possibility of
having search results from one wiki site turning up
secondary results from the affiliate sites ? Such as, I do
a search for "organic chemistry" on wikipedia and, maybe
down below, the search engine gives me the relavent hits on
the Wiktionary site as well an any other affiliate sites ?

Karl