[WikiEN-l] Intention to (re-)ban: Pizza Puzzle (Lir)

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Mon Jun 23 18:32:36 UTC 2003

At 05:04 22/06/2003 +0200, Erik wrote:
>Unless there are objections, I intend to ban "Pizza Puzzle", who is
>another incarnation of Lir.

[snip]

>Reasons for enforcing ban:
>
>In spite of repeated warning, persists in his annoying habit to make
>dozens of edits per page within an interval of seconds,

Banning somebody for making too many edits to one article in too short a
space of time is pretty draconian. I don't think it's even close to a a
good reason for banning.

I don't know if Pizza Puzzle is Lir, incidentally. Whether he is or not,
he's behaved reasonably up to now (so it seems to me), and if this is the
only thing he's done wrong... well, as I say, I don't think it's a good
enough reason to ban somebody.

(I'm a bit late with this reply by the way - I wrote it at the weekend and
forgot to send it until I saw Oliver P's post just now.)

Lee (Camembert)