[WikiEN-l] Unreadable email messages

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Sat Jun 21 20:12:11 UTC 2003

I am hereby announcing my intention to ignore (neither read nor respond to)
any message that arrives in my inbox in other than black text on
background. This includes both white text on black background as WELL as
black on black.

On a side-note, I'd sure like to discuss the new naming convention that
Stevertigo has suggested. How about we move it off of the mailing list
(where there seem to be *cough* problems *cough* with some peoples' email)
and onto the Wikipedia where it belongs? I suggest [[Wikipedia:Naming
conventions (Proper names)]].

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321