[WikiEN-l] Problems?

K Forstner kurt.forstner at chello.at
Fri Jun 20 21:55:32 UTC 2003

I'm a little frustrated right now. Excuse me, but what IS THIS?

(1) First this:

Could not connect to DB on 130.94.122.197
Host 'larousse.wikipedia.org' is blocked because of many connection errors.
Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

If this error persists after reloading and clearing your browser cache,
please notify the Wikipedia developers.

And this is what I'm doing right now. I cannot make head or tail of this
message.

Kurt Forstner aka KF

(2) And a few seconds later this:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <wikidown at wikipedia.org>
    Reason:    5.1.1 <wikidown at wikipedia.org>... User unknown

Please reply to Support at chello.at

Falls Sie diese Fehlermeldung für unrichtig erachten und chello Kunde in
Österreich sind,
bitte wenden Sie sich an support at chello.at .

Jesli uwazasz, ze podany przez Ciebie adres polskiego uzytkownika chello
jest prawidlowy skontaktuj sie pomoca techniczna chello: serwis at chello.pl .

Amennyiben Ön magyarországi chello elofizeto és hibaüzenetet kap,
kérjük válaszoljon a support at chello.hu .

Merci de vérifier l'adresse e-mail du déstinataire.
Si l'addresse concerne une addresse chello (nom at chello.fr) et vous pensez
que celle-ci est correcte,
renvoyer ce message d'erreur à support at chello.fr qui se chargera de la
vérifier.