[WikiEN-l] Joe Canuck

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Jun 20 19:40:58 UTC 2003

Joe Canuck is banned from wikipedia.  Would someone with the
appropriate powers please take the appropriate steps to make this
technically true.

As always, Joe is invited to write to me to discuss this further,
and/or is invited to the mailing list.

Some have expressed a strong conviction that Joe Canuck is the same
person or persons as DW, etc.  I express no opinion on that matter,
and find that Canuck's actions alone are sufficient for banning.  To
the extent that it is true, of course, then just being the same person
is grounds for a continuation of the ban.

--Jimbo