[WikiEN-l] DONATION

maryjohn197500 at 444.net maryjohn197500 at 444.net
Wed Jun 18 18:05:16 UTC 2003

My Lordship/Friend, Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ, I am former Mrs MATHEW STACY, now Mrs Mary John , a widow to Late
MATHEW STACY. I am 72years old, I am now a new Christian convert,suffering
from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is
really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than
six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage. My
late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our
marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf
war. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all
his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live
for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided
to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of
evangel ism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian Countries. This mission
which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocated to
Nigeria, Africa where I live presently. I selected your church after
visiting the website for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to
donate the sum of $6.000,000.00 Million US Dollars to your Church/Ministry
for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged
around you. Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Company in
Switzerland and the company has branches, therefore my lawyer will file an
immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your
ministry. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this
fund for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism. Lastly, I want
you/your ministry to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my
health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately
that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon
vanity. If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the
crown of life. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God,
and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. I await your
urgent reply. Yours in Christ Mrs .MARY JOHN. Christ Live Church, Bodija,
Ibadan, Nigeria. To her [Mary] I entrust you, that the New Woman, Mother
of the Church and of the New Humanity, may be your inspiration in the
discovery of a new feminine identity in the Gospel perspective. - John
Paul II, Sept. 4, 1988