[WikiEN-l] another pitch black unreadable Stevertigo message

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:58:24 UTC 2003

Stevertigo,

How is it that if the 100s of emails I receive every week on four different
accounts, /your/ emails are the only ones to arrive pitch black and
unreadable? At this stage I have almost stopped even reading your stuff out
of irritation at getting pitch black unreadable messages that I can only
read by hitting the reply all button and going through the motions of
replying, simply because /then and only then/ can I actually see the text.
This is getting utterly annoying. And not a single other email from anyone
else I receive, from wiki or elsewhere, causes the same problem.

JT