[WikiEN-l] apologies to Jimbo re Ms. Rand with text

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Jun 18 03:03:09 UTC 2003

> It's true. I consulted the Catholic Encyclopedia.
>
> Jesus was a terrible jew at that. He was always going
> around claiming he was god, and stealing sayings (as
> well as fables about accomplishments) from past Jews
> like Hillel.
>
> For hundreds of years, Christianity was merely a sect
> of Judiasm.
>
> --LDan

Ah, I shall have to "turn the other cheek" to you on that one, Dan.
You speak either from haste, youth, ignorance or all three - Ill let Hanlons
Razor deal with you.

Speak of religion no more, YoungDan - until you ever actually have a
religious experience. Your traditions may call you a man at 13, but most
women wont call you one till youre 30.

All this is just a very nice and tender way of suggesting that you offer at
least some humour in your insults -- otherwise they will be interpreted as
"merely" insults.

-Shalom, child
-Steven