[WikiEN-l] Always make articles as complete as possible

Geoffrey Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Jun 17 18:15:00 UTC 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz wrote:

> There's no guarantee that a proportion of articles slip form the RC and
> plunge into the Wikipedia's great information soup.
>
> This is an observation from perusing the ancient pages list.

Are you talking about pages with content about Ancient History, or
pages that have been part of Wikipedia for so long that one could
call them ``ancient"?

I've been working on the Ancient History content, so if you've found
any problems there, I'd be more than happy to know about them &
add them to my to-do list. (Although I came to Wikipedia to work
on the Late Ancient/Early Medieval History content -- I ended up getting
pulled into that area because it needed work.)

I'd be happy to hear more about this offline.

Geoff