[WikiEN-l] Just to throw this out there...

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Fri Jun 13 17:37:23 UTC 2003

Toby Bartels wrote:

>>That is why we need a bunch of external team
>>certification/sifter projects setting their own
>>criteria. Let them deal with these issues and let us
>>get back to business writting a complete, accurate and
>>NPOV encyclopedia.
>>

>Keeping in mind that many of "us"
>will want to work on a Sifter/Edupedia project.

... or project'''s'''.  That's fine.  It's just another fork.  That
project will develop editorial policies of its own, and will attract its
own supporters.  It all seems like a natural evolution to me.  I would
most likely stay here with the Grandpa-Wiki project, but that's just a
personal preference not much different from the choice to work on an
other laguage Wiki.

Ec