[WikiEN-l] Just to throw this out there...

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 20:50:13 UTC 2003

Anthere wrote:
>There are no limits to what we can assume people
>might label "to be censored". Which is why I am
>against *us* defining what could be censored.

You hit the nail on the head (sic. you are 100% right,
IMO). That is why we need a bunch of external team
certification/sifter projects setting their own
criteria. Let them deal with these issues and let us
get back to business writting a complete, accurate and
NPOV encyclopedia.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)