[WikiEN-l] Writing to AOL about Michael

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Thu Jun 12 00:47:00 UTC 2003

If I wanted to write to AOL about Michael (which I do - I don't suppose
it'll do much good, but it's worth a go), what info would they want  apart
from an account of his activities? I'm guessing they'd need IP numbers he's
used in conjunction with edit times, is that right? I was half-way through
writing a message to them before I realised all I had identity-wise was
"it's some guy who calls himself 'Michael', or 'NOFX', or 'Weezer', or...".

Incidentally, I don't think that my writing to AOL (assuming that I do
indeed write) should stop other people writing to them as well.

lp (camembert)
WikiKarma: a tad more at [[Michael Nyman]]