[WikiEN-l] Micheal again

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 03:26:36 UTC 2003

Micheal is back again as user:Punk.

I'm not reverting him yet because that would be a
waste of time due to his inability to take a hint. I
will revert all his edits as soon as he leaves.

For the sake of sanity I suggest everyone else do the
same.

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Contributions&target=Punk

BTW, has anyone ever drafted a complaint letter to an
ISP complaining about a user? It would be nice to have
a draft of such a letter placed on
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Boilerplate_text

That way we can at least easily complain to the ISP's
of our persistent vandals.

I imagine that they would do something if they got a
constant stream of complaints about one of their
users.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)