[WikiEN-l] More colonialist ravings

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 17:36:38 UTC 2003

I don't understand why Anthere is making personal attacks
towards me.  I was disturbed by Entmoot of Troll's
anti-Jewish remarks.  Anthere's response to this was to
ignore the content of my post, make a defense of EofT, and
then attack me. What should one conclude from her
behaviour?

Listen: I will make it simple.  When you have an
intellectual disagreement with someone, don't descend to
racial or ethnic stereotypes or slurs.  If you are unable
to follow this rule, leave Wikipedia. We don't want bigots
here. Is this so outrageous?

Further, if someone is unable to clearly express what they
mean in English, then what they are writing here is almost
useless.  I don't understand how people can argue
otherwise.  If you really want to fill an encyclopedia with
incomprehenisble, vague and poorly written text, please do
so...but do so elsewhere.

It isn't racist, elitist, "scientist" or colonialist to
wish that articles, and discussions on Talk pages, should
be comprehensible.  Is this too hard to understand?  Or am
I being "colonialist" again...

Robert (RK)