[WikiEN-l] The Knowledge article, and Entmoot of Trolls anti-Semitic personal attack.

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Tue Jun 10 08:03:21 UTC 2003

Dan: "Is this his first offence? If so, he shouldn't be banned?"

No, Dan. Robert has repeatedly commited the absolute crime of calling people racist anti-Semites. In his message - he seems to be quite quick to admit it.
I do not favor banning anyone based on their ethnicity, their degree of consumedness in thier religions and ethnic traditions. I do favor banning people based on their vile treatment of others. Robert has invited all the negative Karma he recieves - as it is will all Karmic issues.

As Anthere quite eloquently put it - Robert is using Antheres inability in English as a way of trying to chase him off to somewhere else. In fact, despite Anthere's broken English - he is far more expressive in it than Robert - even giving even a hint of pity for his subject.

I dont pity Robert - but I do condemn his actions - his acrimony and venom constantly thrown at people. If he was on an episode of survivor, he'd be kicked off early. He would gripe like a grinch that the reason was "anti-Semitism", but the truth would be that it was his own piss-poor attitude that made others dislike him.  Join the world Robert. I hope your not too old to take a vacation. Get some RandR like the Brazilians do every year. Youll be happier - and you can take the lofty weight of your tribe off your shoulders, finally. Your ego overshadows your faith sometimes. As it does with all of us.

God Bless,
-SM