[WikiEN-l] Species names

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 20:17:16 UTC 2003

--- Tony Wilson <list at redhill.net.au> wrote:
> Anyway, that's not so, STV. Read the posts over: you
> will see that I
> wrote a single post of medium length this moning,
> which Zoe  then
> replied to saying that she had been " attacked so
> fiercely" - which is
> odd, as I don't recall attacking Zoe at all.

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-April/002795.html
-- "We, the people WHO ACTUALLY WRITE THE ENTRIES have
had a gut full of it. Please stop before the real
contributors in this area get sick of the whole damn
thing"

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-April/002803.html
-- "Now, please, will the back seat drivers get out of
our hair and let us get on with the job?"

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-April/002834.html
-- "Bluntly, we, the people who actually WRITE the
fauna entries, are sick and tired of being buggerised
about, for no good reason, by people who do NOT
contribute to them."

http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2003-April/002838.html
-- "Everyone
working in the area knows perfectly well that species
names are capitalised, and we have all run afoul of
the hit and run edits of the people who (although
undoubtedly sincere and meaning well) are NOT working
in the area, and often have no expertise in it."

There are more, but those are sufficient.

Zoe