[WikiEN-l] Species names

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Sun Jun 8 19:07:50 UTC 2003

Tony Wilson wrote:

>Now, with that out of the way, I'll move on to add yet more citations
>to those which I have given previously, let's start with this one: [...]
This is some great research!  Although not so glamorous as adding
species pages, the establishment of house standards is valuable
infrastructure work, just as valuable an investment as a new hotlink
on the main page.  What would I like now, however, is for it not
to go to waste on the mailing list, but to be added to the naming
conventions talk page; I'll do it if you're agreeable, and create
a naming conventions for flora, since I've got a bunch of photos
waiting for articles to go around them, and have to decide what
the text should look like. :-)

Stan