[WikiEN-l] Personal attack? You are kidding!

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Sat Jun 7 22:15:17 UTC 2003

Zoe, a personal attack is where you attack the *person*. For example,
by calling them "liars".

It was not *me* who did that.

I wrote about the personal attack that was directed AGAINST ME. You are
blaming the victim in this case - review the history and you will see
this without the slightest shadow of doubt.

What I posted just now was a DEFENCE against the personal attack made
on me. And you will note that despite considerable provocation, at no
point did I attack the person who attacked me, simply reported his
actions factually in the most unemotional way I could.

Tony