[WikiEN-l] Anthere's Gaia obsession.

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 5 08:37:31 UTC 2003

RK wrote at first:

>Folks, we currently have an edit-war between Anthere and
>the world over the Gaia theory article.

I think that I'm going to make it a point of principle
to always side against whoever shouts "VANDALISM" in the edit history.
(Except in case of actual vandalism, of course.)

Still, since such principles shouldn't decide everything:

* Anthere isn't the only person that's been disagreeing with you.
  Unless you think that she's secretly Wapcaplet and EofT?
* She never wrote 5 articles, only 4, one of which was a historical
  disambiguation page (read it's Talk to see how it came about).
  Every other article is a result of moves (unless there's been deletion).
* I have no idea if the various people's theories are the same or not.
  But I can't imagine that you must know simply because you're a scientist.
  If you've actually studied Gaia theories, then let us know.

-- Toby