[WikiEN-l] Just to throw this out there...

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jun 4 02:08:27 UTC 2003

I don't really have anything in particular in mind.  I think it could go
many ways.  I am totally open for discussion, provide your input.  I had
an idea today of a voting system, and this could work in many different
ways.  People have suggested rating system, or flagging systems.  I
think they all sound good.  Have you guys ever heard of Kuro5hin?  Maybe
we could implement something like that.  There really are so many
possibilities!

--
Michael Becker